Skiing on the Arlberg / Stuben / Austria:
Situated in Stuben, near Lech am Arlberg, lies one of the most romantic hotels – the Hotel Mondschein. Relaxing and romantic surroundings, charm and silence are what defines us and all of that far from mass tourism. The Hotel Mondschein with its 4 Stars is one of the most carefully guarded secrets at the base of Arlberg. We serve all your needs for a perfect skiing-holiday. Therefore we will make your holidays a memorable experience without any stress or worry.
You can view us as your full-service-vacation-consultant and you can lean back and enjoy. Situated in a prime location, equipped with an indoor pool and restaurants our restaurants you may relax und enjoy your holidays in Austria. From planning the whole day including a unique entertainment program, to providing the equipment at the ski rental and the ski passes for different lift systems – we try our best to make your vacation unforgettable.
But not at all:
- You are in need of fitting gear? You will get ski-equipment from us according to the newest technologies so you can carelessly carve down the slopes. The gear will be delivered directly to the hotel, so you can put on your ski shoes in the warm cabin.
- You want to learn how to ski or snowboard from the ground up or want to give the finishing touches to your driving style? We are booking a ski or snowboard instructor for you, arrange child courses or, if requested, also guided ski tours. The booking of a private teacher is made directly through the hotel and can be conducted with the reservation.
- Nearby relaxing days you may enjoy the winter in all of its facets. Stuben is situated on the base of arlberg ski area with the 87 ski-lifts. From the hotel you may reach all of alrbergs ski areas.
The loop is closed – the new Arlberg cableway link between Zürs and Stuben/Rauz!
Thanks to the Flexenbahn cableway and the Trittkopfbahnen I and II, and Albonabahn II, all ski resorts on the Arlberg can be reached on skis since the start of season 2016/17. And there is more: with a total of 305 contiguous downhill skiing kilometres and 88 state-of-the-art lifts and cableways, Ski Arlberg is the largest contiguous skiing area in Austria and hence one of the world’s five largest skiing resorts.
From Stuben you can head out directly with a single ski ticket to the whole Arlberg area – Lech, Zürs, Warth, Schröcken, St. Christoph and St. Anton, one of the most wonderful ski areas in Europe. With the new cableway link you will have access to 305 km of ski runs and 87 ski lifts and cableways.
Stuben, the smallest and cosiest of five Arlberg villages is a car free entrance to the whole Arlberg ski area.
Culinary delights included
in the half board “Bon Vivant”:
- Part of ski cluture is the après ski beer in “Mondscheins Gaststube”
- Looking for really good food? The kitchen at Mondschein is home-made – Alpine Cuisine
- Our love for culinary and wine is unique at our hotel in Stuben (Arlberg/Austria)
- Half board with rich breakfast buffet, afternoon snack and 5 course dinner in the evening
- Hotel guests are offered our much appreciated “Apres-Ski Snack” included in the room price
- Joice of main courses and Austrian’s traditional speciality evening
- Our rustic wine cellar dating back to the 17th century is constantly being replenished with a wide variety of quality Austrian wines. From the most renowned vintners to the young up-and-coming vintners
- Warm & Relaxed – The Lounge with “Open-Fire”
- Hotel and à la carte menus are prepared by the same kitchen team!
Hotel with Charm / A true Fairytale:
- The ideal lodging after a long day on the slopes
- Join the cosy atmosphere and personal attention
- Charm and soul of the Mondschein is unique
- Massage facilities with private massage
- Garages and free parking
- Free Internet connection
- Own indoor swimming pool
- Little sauna with olive stones
- The lovely hotel rooms with panoramic windows
- attracitve Package Deals 4 = 3 / 7 = 6