Chalet Suites – high above the roofs of Stuben
Upscale cultivation of home decor in the mountains with a staggering view.
Do you want a private safe haven, but not without the exclusive service of a four-star hotel? Then the new Chalet Suites, Chalet Suites Deluxe und Chalet double rooms Deluxe of the Mondschein hotel on the Arlberg mountain/Austria are the ticket for you!
Glory in the benefits of private hospitality: You’re not directly staying in a hotel, but more in the private atmosphere of a romantically situated house on the hillside.
If you’re then longing for the comforting crackling of fire in front of such a breathtaking landscape, you could simply heat up your own fireplace and celebrate the act of fire making.
The new Chalet Suites are the ideal place to stretch your legs and enjoy.
Ski-IN – Ski-OUT: You can go directly with an elevator (“Hubertushoflift”) from the Mondschein Chalet to the Albonalift to the skiing area.
4-star hotelservice at Mondschein Chalet:
- Breakfast en suite – Enjoy private breakfast at your Chalet Suite. Bread roll service directly from the bakery, homemade marmalade, organic honey, eggs from the region, butter, several spices, a range of tea and coffe.
- Après-ski snack in the afternoon in our rustic public room with tile stove or from February on our windless sun terrace
- Dinner in our rustic “Gaststube” at Hotel Mondschein – Five-course-dinner (different main courses to choose from) within the half board
Exclusive features of the Mondschein Chalet:
- From 40 m² to 160 m²
- Luxury mountain suites
- Separate living and sleeping area
- Ski-IN and Ski-OUT with the Hubertushoflift to Albonalift
- Wellness bathroom with spacious shower (rainbow shower) and hairdryer
- Separate toilet
- Romantic fireplace to heat up yourself with firewood to create an unforgettable atmosphere
- Panoramic view across the snow-covered roofs of Stuben, to the mountains of Albona, Sonnenkopf, Zimba (the little „Matterhorn“ of Austria) and Schesaplana along with glacier
- Room-high windows, light-flooded rooms
- Panorama lounge corner overlooking the roofs of Stuben, lounge corner with farmhouse table
- High grade box spring mattress bed for restorative sleep
- Healthy indoor climate by using only untreated natural materials
- Functional open wardrobe with loden cloth-curtain and a lot of stowage
- Cosy loden sofa (partially extendible)
- Flatscreen with ports for storage media (i.e. iPod dock, USB port to view images directly on-screen among others)
- Safe (Suitable for laptops)
- Free internet access
- Private heated ski boot warmer
- LED lighting system for atmospheric or functional use
- Radio is accessible through the TV
- Writing table with LED lighting
- Electronic door entry system (Key-card)
- Private parking space
- Very good accessibility, accessible “evenly“ from the main road
- Shuttle service between Mondschein and Chalet Suites
Healthy Living at Mondschein Chalet
We achieve an excellent indoor climate by applying only natural materials, like pine wood for beds and planking for example. For the modern-cosy design of our facilities we also use loden, felt and oak.
In terms of eco friendliness and sustainability in tourism, we are one of the best practice examples in Austria. Our chalet suites are primarily designed for our guests to feel and experience it’s amenity, pleasure and comfort. By the way, we heat solely with geothermal energy and green electricity.
Electric charging station
With our charging station for electric cars and bikes we want to offer our guests the opportunity to easily gas up on power and contribute to protecting the environment simultaneously.
Beef up your ski holiday with our flexible, additionally bookable special arrangements.
To our plus-arrangements
Surprise someone with a holiday gift
Are you looking for a special gift idea for your loved ones, like for example a Chalet Suite-, Hotel-, wine-, helicopter skiing- or massage voucher?
To our gift ideas
Make your reservation: email@example.com
or over the phone (+43 5582 511) and find your perfect mountain vacation.