Skiing on the Arlberg / Stuben / Austria:
- We will help you find the lodging accommodation that’s right for you based on your interests, budget and expectations.
- The Hotel Mondschein and Stuben is one of Arlberg’s best-kept secrets.
- The Hotel Mondschen and Stuben is rich in history and character.
- Mondschein is a premiere choice for those who value relaxed atmosphere, intimate charm and luxurious comfort right at the base of the mountain.
- If you’re looking for a perfect Arlberg ski vacation, with everything as you would expect and nothing untoward likely to occur, you’ll find Stuben fits the bill.
- Everything you need for the perfect ski vacation you`ll find in Hotel Mondschein in Stuben am Arlberg.
- Hotel Mondschein is here to make planning your individual ski vacation easy, affordable and fun.
- From lift tickets and lodging to equipment rental, ground transportation from airport, we can take care of everything you need for the perfect ski trip.
- We arrange for you the newest equipment on the marktet – and even it will be delivered right to your hotel room.
- By being based at Stuben am Arlberg at Hotel Mondschein you are ideally placed to easily access the whole Arlberg Ski Region.
- Stuben is the smallest and most charming of the 5 Arlberg Ski Resorts (Lech, Zurs, Stuben, St. Anton, St. Christoph) and offers a complete winter experience for all ski and snowboard enthusiasts.
- Staying in Stuben am Arlberg means you are right in the centre of the Arlberg Ski Region, in this unforgettable resort.
- Stuben stands at the gate of the 87 lift Arlberg Ski Region and you can take advantage of this extensive region with one single ski pass.
- Enjoy the birthplace of ski legend Hannes Schneider. Take advantage of 305 km of groomed pistes and 200 Km off-piste skiing.
- It`s barely possible to be closer. The base station of the Albona lift is just 2 minutes walk from the Hotel Mondschein.
- Stuben and the Albona lift are your gateway to the Arlberg Ski Region – Lech, Zürs, St. Anton, St. Christoph, Warth-Schröcken
- By staying at our Hotel Mondschein you enjoy the privilege of being centrally located to take full advantage of this tremendous Ski Region which finds itself on the border of Tyrol and Vorarlberg. It is not without reason that the Arlberg has attained almost mythological status.
- The tranquility, charm, romanticism and individuality of Stuben lends itself ideally to those seeking quality skiing in a atmosphere far away from mass tourism.
- Hotel Mondschein will customize an unforgettable Arlberg ski vacation experience just for you, based on your interests and budget.
- Booking of private ski instructors is possible through the hotel (already on reservation)
- Ski passes are sold in the hotel
- Organisation ski rental/service at the reception
- Skis are delivered directly to the hotel
- New service: for “Mondschein-guests” we have arranged our own Ski-Taxi to and from the hotel, as well as from “run to run“. Flat-rate Price – billed to the room number. call Mondscheins Ski Taxi: +43 5582 511
Closing the loop: the new Arlberg cableway link between Zürs and Stuben/Rauz!
The Flexenbahn cableway will open in the winter of 2016/17 and will make skiing at the Arlberg even more varied and comfortable. With the help of the new link between Zürs and Stuben/Rauz, skiers can easily reach all resorts at the Arlberg on skis. That will make the Arlberg skiing area the largest contiguous skiing area in Austria!
From Stuben you can head out directly with a single ski ticket to the whole Arlberg area – Lech, Zürs, Warth, Schröcken, St. Christoph and St. Anton, one of the most wonderful ski areas in Europe. With the new cableway link you will have access to 305 km of ski runs and 87 ski lifts and cableways.
Stuben, the smallest and cosiest of five Arlberg villages is a car free entrance to the whole Arlberg ski area.
Culinary delights included
in the half board “Bon Vivant”:
- Part of ski cluture is the après ski beer in “Mondscheins Gaststube”
- Looking for really good food? The kitchen at Mondschein is home-made – Alpine Cuisine
- Our love for culinary and wine is unique at our hotel in Stuben (Arlberg/Austria)
- Half board with rich breakfast buffet, afternoon snack and 5 course dinner in the evening
- Hotel guests are offered our much appreciated “Apres-Ski Snack” included in the room price
- Joice of main courses and Austrian’s traditional speciality evening
- Our rustic wine cellar dating back to the 17th century is constantly being replenished with a wide variety of quality Austrian wines. From the most renowned vintners to the young up-and-coming vintners
- Warm & Relaxed – The Lounge with “Open-Fire”
- Hotel and à la carte menus are prepared by the same kitchen team!
Hotel with Charm / A true Fairytale:
- The ideal lodging after a long day on the slopes
- Join the cosy atmosphere and personal attention
- Charm and soul of the Mondschein is unique
- Massage facilities with private massage
- Garages and free parking
- Free Internet connection
- Own indoor swimming pool with neck shower
- Little sauna with olive stones
- The lovely hotel rooms with panoramic windows
- attracitve Package Deals 4 = 3 / 7 = 6